Acroprint TQ600P RFID Proximity Time Clock Terminal
Expand your timeQplus v3 and timeQplus v4 time and attendance systems with additional proximity time clock terminals. These proximity time clock terminals allow you equip branch offices, remote locations and other facilities with an easy and convenient way for employees to punch.
Links to your existing timeQplus v3 and timeQplus v4 system
Flexible communication methods (Ethernet, Direct and USB Drive Download)
Easy to setup and use
Supports proximity cards and PIN entry
- Data input: Proximity badge or keypad
- Data transfer options: USB, Serial (RS232), Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB flash drive
- Display: 128x64 graphical backlit LCD
- Language options: English/Spanish (English/French available by special order)
- Memory capacity: Up to 50,000 transactions
- Battery backup: Built-in
- Recommended operating temperature range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Convenient proximity badge punching. Employees clock in and out with a quick wave of their badge in front of the clock, via keypad entry, or on any networked PC you choose. Terminal can be configured to display in your choice of English, French or Spanish.
2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Optional extended warranty may be purchased.