Badgy is THE ideal all-in-one solution for printing badges which do not require encoding technologies.
The Badgy solution includes:
- The Badgy printer (including CD and cable)
- Free downloadable easy-to-edit badge templates
- Consumables (blank cards and ribbon)
Badgy makes it easy to custom-design your own cards and print them in just a few seconds with photo-quality resolution.
It is ideal for all types of oganizations which needs to print visual ID badges :
- Retail shop
- Clubs and associations
- Event management business
- Town districts and local authorities
- Education organization
With Badgy, issuing badges and cards is as easy as 1-2-3 :
- Employee badges
- Business cards
- Marketing support cards
- Visitor badges
- Event cards
- Loyalty cards and Gift cards
- Membership cards
- Trade show badges
- School IDs
- and much more!
With Badgy, printing badges is easy as 1-2-3!
1. Download a free badge template from badgy.com
The Badgy card template library includes hundreds of free, easy-to-edit templates.
Choose from a diverse array of layout options to find the template that is right for you.
2. Personalize the template using the Office-Card software
OfficeCard makes it easy to customize any template with your own data.
All badge templates come in Excel format (compatible with Excel 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010 32-bit), so you can use them immediately with no additional software to install.
3. Print with your Badgy printer
The Badgy printer is as simple to install and use as an inkjet printer. It uses the dye-sublimation process to get waterproof and tamperproof high-quality badges to issue badges in a minute.
The Badgy driver is compatible with Windows 7, Windows XP and Vista and guides the user through every step of the printing and maintenance processes.
- 300 dpi resolution for high color printing quality
- Fast printing: 40 seconds per card
- Detachable feeder with a capacity of 100 cards
- Slide-out hopper with a capacity of 10 cards
- USB connection
- 16 MB RAM
- Automatic card thickness adjustment
- Color dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer
- Maximum print area: 51.18 x 82.8 mm / 2.01” x 3.26” (margins of 1,40 mm / 0.055”)
- 90 cards per hour
- Windows XP
- Vista 32 & 64 bits
- Windows 7 32 & 64 bits
- Office Cards for badges personalization and printing
- Color ribbon for 100 prints (YMCKO)
|Card types||All PVC, PVC laminated, Composite and PET plastic cards|
|Card format||Credit card format: 53.98 (W) x 85.60 (L) mm / 2.125” (W) x 3.375” (L) - ISO CR-80 – ISO 7810
Card thickness : From 0,50 mm (20 mil) to 0,76 mm (30 mil)
|Feeder/Hopper capcity||Card feeder capacity: 100 cards
Output hopper capacity: 10 cards
(L x H x W)
|Without output hopper: 271 x 166 x 194 mm / 10.66” x 6.53” x 7.63”
With output hopper: 374 x 166 x 194 mm / 14.72” x 6.53” x 7.63”
|Printer weight||2.4 Kg (5.3 Lbs)|
|Connections||USB 1.1 (2.0 compatible 2.0) - cable supplied|
|Electrical||Power supply: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1,5 or 1,8 A
Printer: 24 V DC, 3 A
|Operating conditions||Min-max operating temperature: from 15° to 30°C (59° / 86° F)
Humidity: from 20% to 65% non-condensing
Min-max storage temperature: from -5° to +70°C (23° / 158° F)
Storage humidity: from 20% to 70% non-condensing
Operating ventilation: free air
|Regulatory compliance||RF interferences: CE, FCC Class B, VCCI and CCC approved|
1 Year Warranty from Manufacture on the first year from purchase date. Optional extended warranty may be purchased.