Time America TASY940 Face Recognition Time Clock
The SY940 Facial Recognition Terminal is a complete time, attendance, and access control system using face recognition technology to instantly identify employees in seconds. It provides a touch-less, hygienic alternative to fingerprint and hand readers, while still eliminating "buddy punching" and the need for cards or badges. Employees simply look at the clock and within seconds they are identified and clocked in for work.
The SY940 uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network. The SY940 also includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional secure access control.
- Uses fool proof face recognition technology to instantly identify employees.
- Provides contactless hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers
- Eliminates "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges.
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network.
- Supports 100 employees but can be easily expanded to up to 1200 per device.
- Includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional physical access control.
- Includes the Time America software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software including QuickBooks.
- 12-month warranty
- Installation Method: Wall Mount
- Power: 12V DC, Working Current: 500 mA
- Verification Speed: Less than 1 second
- Record Capacity: 150,000 Time Records
- Keypad: 4 x 4 Touch Sensitive (Capacitive) Keypad
- Display: 3.5 inch TFT color LCD, 65,000 colors, 320 x 240 resolution
- Environment Light: 0-5000Lux
- Working Distance: 1 - 2.5 feet
- Working Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Working Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Size: 7.25"L x 3.5"W x 5.25"H
- Weight: 1.15lb.
- Installation Method: Wall Mounting
- Image Capacity: 70,000 Images
- Security Image Capacity: 4GB SD Card
- Security Alarm: Tamper Alarm
- Output for Access Control System: Standard Wiegand 26/34 output, Built-in relay
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System:Microsoft Windows 32-Bit or 64-Bit
- XP - SP2 or later
- Windows 7/8
- Server 2003 or 2008 (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Hard Disk Drive: Up to 450 MB free disk space; up to 1 GB if the .NET framework is not installed
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive: Required
- Internet: 56 Kbps (broadband recommended for online features/services)
- Printer: Any printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Network Interface: Network adaptor configured for TCP/IP connected to a switch on LAN network.
Our efficient Time Clock Solutions include hassle-free time clocks and top of the line time attendance software.
1-800-TIMECLOCKS gives you the advantage of comparing top manufacturers that suit your business’ time and attendance needs. We provide unbiased products and services to match you with the most effective solution.
Our time clocks and software based time and attendance systems are designed with state of the art technology for the most efficient employee tracking in today’s workplace. They are used in industrial, restaurant, manufacturing, hospital, military, government and retail market across the globe.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
You can reach us at 800-846-3256
1 Year Warranty from Manufacture on the first year from purchase date. Optional extended warranty may be purchased.