The BN6000 time clock from uAttend is part of the most cost-effective time and attendance system available anywhere.
This state-of-the-art time clock connects effortlessly to any network and transmits all data to the Internet, allowing you to perform time and attendance functions from any computer with Internet access. The system allows employees to punch in or punch out from the BN6000, from a computer, a smart phone app, or from a telephone. EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEES ARE REQUIRED TO USE THE uAttend EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS. THE BN6000 WILL NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION.
- Plug n’ Play—Internet ready
- Connects Directly to Router
- Biometric: Fingerprint
- 5,000 Users
- Unlimited Departments
- Department Transfers
- Check Hours Worked During Pay Period from Clock
- Employee Time Off Request from Clock
- Job Tracking
- Employee Expense Reporting from Clock
- Large Color Display
- Display Your Company Logo on Screen
- Voice Response
- Integrates with all Popular Payroll Software
- Robust Time and Attendance Reports and Functions
- Web-based—No Software to Install or Maintain
- FREE Lifetime Support*
- FREE Lifetime Replacements*
- Click Here (link to pricing plan chart) for information about pricing plans
*In-Stock - Ships Immediately
*Requires Active uAttend Subscription.
The uAttend Employee Management System is simple to set up and easy to use. EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEES ARE REQUIRED TO USE THE uAttend EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS. THE BN6000 WILL NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION.
What’s In The Box?
- BN6000 time clock
- 6-foot Ethernet cable
- AC power adapter
- Printed, fully illustrated product manual
- Wall-mounting bracket
The uAttend Employee Management System combines Internet ready devices with powerful web-based software in order to give you the flexibility and accuracy you need to manage your employee’s time and attendance.
The system includes:
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment employees any way you like!
- Overtime – Weekly, Daily, and 7th Day Options
- Revision Zones - Eliminate employees clocking in early and out late to earn OT
- Lock Out Zones – Eliminate punches when you don’t want them
- Who’s In Board – See your work force status in real time!
- Punch Notifications – Get emails any time any employee punches
- Accruals – Track vacation, sick, and other accruals
- Punch Rounding – Select from several options
- Automatic Lunch Deductions – Customizable for your requirements
- Time Card Approvals – 3 levels of authority to use at your discretion
- Email Time Cards to Employees – Daily, weekly, or once per pay period
- Multiple Time Zones – Set time zones to the employee level
- Automatic Break Additions – Stay in compliance with all paid break regulations
- Holidays – Track holidays as paid and set pay codes based on working
- Multiple Pay Period Options – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly
- View & Print Time Cards in Batches – Look at cards one at a time or in batches
- Summary Reports – Data ready to be used for payroll
- Reports – Run time reports by employee, department, or system wide
- Exports – Dozens of payroll exports supported, including ADP®, Paychex®, and Quickbooks®
- Self Service Online Help – Find the information you need, when you need it.
- Much, much, more! – Online system means new features and upgrades are easily added to the system!
- Our software is supported by our excellent customer service team that is available by phone or live chat M – F 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific.
uAttend provides system users with free iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphone apps for employees, supervisors and administrators. The apps put these great features at your fingertips 24/7:
- Employees - Punch in or out from any location (with geo-location tagging) or only authorized locations.
- Employees - View their timecard 24/7.
- Employees - Add notes to any punches.
- Supervisors & Administrators - Do a "group punch" (punching multiple employees in and out with one click)
- Supervisors & Administrators - View and / or edit an employee's timecard.
- Supervisors & Administrators - Check the "Who's In" board, to see, in real-time, who is currently clocked in and out.
Administrators - Run a summary report and export data for payroll.