Discontinued, we Render Technician Service only- Amano HandPunch 4000 Biometric Time Clock
HandPunch terminals at a glance
- Accountable — Reliable biometric technology eliminates costly buddy-punching. Employees must be present to clock in!
- Efficient — With no more paper time cards, clerical errors in payroll preparation are reduced or eliminated.
- Economical — There's no more need to continually purchase or maintain stocks of badges, time cards, ribbons or other supplies.
- Eliminates buddy punching and time fraud
- Eliminates the expense and hassles of badges and card-based systems
- Complete flexibility through 10 data management keys
- Reduces payroll costs
- Reduces supervisor punching
- Ensures employees’ data are secure
- Installs quickly and is easy to use
- Verifies employees’ identities in less than a second
- Stores up to 530 identities (expandable)
- Allows for the collection of in and out punches
- Easily integrates into existing network infrastructures
- Connects quickly to the time and attendance PC
- Ten user-definable data management keys
- Multiple terminals can be networked together at a site via RS-485 wiring
- Edit-at-the-clock functions
- Bell schedules / door control
- Green and red status light for each punch
- Platen also comes standard with a printed hand outline to ensure accurate hand placement while punching
- Verification time – Less than 1 second
- User capacity – 530 users expandable to 3,498
- Transaction storage – 7680 transactions
- Memory retention – Up to 5 years via the standard internal lithium battery
- ID number length – 1 to 10 digits from keypad or card
- Template size – 9 bytes
- Communications – RS-485 (4 and 2 wire), RS-232 Serial Printer Support
- Power supply – 12 to 24 VDC OR 12 to 24VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption – 7 watts
- Ambient Temperature – 32°F – 113°F (0°C - 45°C)
- Humidity Temperature – 5% - 85% (no condensation)
- Dimensions 11.65”H x 8.85 W x 8.55”D (176 H mm x 158 W mm x 153 D mm)
- Weight –6 lbs. (2.7kg)
Our Time Clock Solutions include easy to use time clocks and top of the line time attendance software.
1-800-TIMECLOCKS gives you the advantage of comparing top manufacturers that suit your business’ time and attendance needs. We provide a large seletion of products and services to match you with the most effective solution.
Our time clocks and software based time and attendance systems are designed with state of the art technology for the most efficient best employee tracking in today’s workplace. The solutions are used in industrial, restaurant, manufacturing, hospital, military, government and retail markets across the globe.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
You can reach us at (800) 846-3256
1 Year Warranty from Manufacture on the first year from purchase date. Optional extended warranty may be purchased.