The 1600E employee time clock's large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week and a bright LED light illuminates the Tru-Align print area for easy viewing. With a sleek compact design and small footprint, the 1600E mounts easily to wall or can be used on a table top.
As a time clock, the 1600E records employees' in and out times for payroll processing. As a job clock it can track project time for accurate costing. And as a document stamp, the 1600E can print the date, time and preset messages on important documents. Includes over 200 different time, date and comment print formats available and with an easy to change ribbon cartridge the 1600E is very low maintenance.
This time clock uses lathem's patented Tru-Align technology senses when the printer is aligned correctly with the proper space on the time card and only then will it automatically trigger an imprint. This guarantees that your employees make the perfect-punch on their time cards everytime. The whisper-print technology delivers extremely quiet time card punches and printing. Prints date and messages and time in AM/PM or 24HR format including seconds.
Using the same technology NASA employs to tell time, the Model 1600E wirelessly synchronizes with the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) atomic clock in Colorado. Perpetual calendar until Year 2099, changes year, month, date automatically and the time during Daylight Savings. Never needs resetting, keeps time and your settings during power outages.
- Synchronizes time to the Atomic clock
- Super-bright LED light illuminates print area for easy viewing
- Tru-Align™ option provides fast printing and perfect punch alignment (25 Tru-Align time cards included)
- Never needs resetting, keeps time during power outages.
- Perpetual calendar until Year 2099, changes year, month and date automatically.
- Changes time automatically during Daylight Savings.
- Selectable, Automatic activation for simple one-hand printing, manual activation for accurate print positioning, or Combination, automatic and Manual activation ensures proper registration.
- Choose from 18 preset print formats.
- Choose from 13 preset messages: RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD,FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGN, APR’D, CMPL’D.
- Print 2 or 4 digit years
- Print time in AM/PM or 24HR format
- Print seconds
- Selectable print direction for left or right hand printing
- Selectable English, French, Spanish or Portuguese language for printing
- Use standard time cards or job cards
- Choose regular minutes, 1/10, 1/100, or 5/100 of an hour
- Enable or disable printing of leading zeros
- Crisp and clear printing on paper or time cards
- Compact design with small footprint.
- Mounts easily to wall or desktop
- 1 year warranty
- Prints time, date and messages
- Easy to change ribbon cartridge
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week.
- Adjustable margin setting for precise print alignment
- 5 Year memory backup