Lathem PC700 Smart Touch Screen Proximity Badge Time Clocks
WiFi Network Employee Time Clocks
The time clock’s interactive touchscreen display lets supervisors and employees manage time and attendance directly on the time clock.
Supervisors can add employees, edit punches and send messages to individuals for fast and effective workforce management.
Your employees have the ability to indicate department transfers, enter tip amounts, and view their total hours and benefit time information - all right at the time clock!
Smart WiFi and Ethernet time clock
Lathem's smart touchscreen proximity badge time clocks have web-ready services when connected to your Ethernet network and PayClock Online so you can use the time clock through your network with no need to connect directly to a dedicated PC.
The model PC700 employee time clock with WiFi works exclusively with PayClock Online and includes an internal dry contact relay for door access control and bell ringer capabilities.
- WiFi built-in (Model PC700)
- A full color touch screen terminal
- A proximity badge reader
- Easy to read tri-color transaction indicator
- 10/100MB Ethernet port
- Internal audio speaker
- Three (3) USB ports
- Auto-update technology (via USB port or Internet)
- LCD power savings mode
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- SQL Server Compact
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- 1-year warranty
- Memory: 128 MB RAM, 64 MB Flash
- Transaction Capacity: 100,000
- Battery Backup: 8 Years (Lithium Coin Cell)
- On-board relay for bell ringing or access control.
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50°C / 32 ~ 122°F
- Operating Humidity: 20 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 8 x 4.75 x 1.5 in. (203 x 120.7 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs. (0.64 kg.)
- Power: Terminal input: 12V @ 1A
- Wall adapter input: 100-240V - 50~60Hz 0.5A