Acroprint TQ600BC Barcode Time Clock Terminal-Discontinued product - we still render support only
Expand your timeQplus time and attendance systems with additional barcode time clock terminals. These barcode time clock terminals allow you equip branch offices, remote locations and other facilities with an easy and convenient way for employees to punch.
Links to your existing timeQplus time attendance software
Flexible communication methods (Ethernet, Direct and USB Drive Download)
Easy to setup and use
Supports barcode cards and PIN entry
- Data input: Barcode badge swipe or keypad
- Data transfer options: Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB flash drive, Direct-to-PC (requires Ethernet crossover cable, not included)
- Display: Monochrome LCD
- Language options: English, Spanish, French
- Memory capacity: Up to 50,000 transactions
- External signal device support: requires optional external relay box (sold separately)
- Battery backup: Built-in
- Dimensions (approx.): 5in. width X 4in. height x 1.5in. depth, weight about 3 lbs.
- Recommended operating temperature range: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
Our time clocks and software based time and attendance systems are designed with state of the art technology for the most efficient employee tracking in today’s workplace. They are used in industrial, restaurant, manufacturing, hospital, military, government and retail market industries across the globe.
Our efficient Time Clock Solutions include hassle-free time clocks and top of the line time attendance software.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Our number is 800-846-3256
2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Optional extended warranty may be purchased.