Acroprint TQ600F FaceVerify Time Clock Terminal
Manage employee attendance with this facial recognition biometric time clock. Employees simply stand in front of the Acroprint TQ600F and it immediately clocks them in or out by scanning their face. It's an investment in your business that will save you money right now and in the future. In fact, many of our customers find their new system pays for itself in a matter of months!
For easy set-up, timeQplus Time and Attendance is available in several affordable standard configurations, or you can customize with the exact time clock terminal configuration you need. Upgrade employee capacity and add expansion terminals at any time to perfectly suit your business needs. You can even mix-and-match different types of data collection on the same system!
timeQplus Software at a glance
- Adaptable: Handles two classes of overtime and 7th day overtime for weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly pay periods. Additionally, you can configure up to 12 shifts, each with their own standard start and stop times and lunch rules, as well as track job costing with work codes.
- Versatile: Records hours worked for overtime-eligible employees, and records sick time, vacation, holidays and other absences for salaried exempt employees. There's no longer any need to use different tracking methods for exempt and non-exempt/hourly employees - all your employees can use timeQplus.
- Intuitive: You can quickly install the timeQplus software yourself. A helpful user manual and built-in software "Wizards" will guide you through configuring the software to reflect your timekeeping and payroll policies. You can configure the software interface to display in your choice of English, Spanish or French.
- Useful: Displays hours worked and in/out status on terminal when employee clocks in or out. Real time In/Out board makes it easy to see who's in or out of the office - no polling required!
- Economical: Saves time and money on preparing payroll. Supervisor can edit and approve the electronic time cards at the PC. The software automatically calculates hours worked and exports data to most popular payroll software and services including ADP, Paychex, and QuickBooks. This reduces clerical errors while streamlining the payroll process.
- Expandable: This system grows with your business. Start with what you need now, and easily add capacity as your needs change. Add optional terminals at any time; you can even mix magnetic, barcode, biometric, and proximity terminals on the same system! Software upgrade packs are also available to expand capacity to a total of 250 employees.
Modern technology for data collection
- Employees clock in and out simply by looking at the terminal. Provides a hygienic solution, as employees are not required to touch the terminal. Eliminates the need to constantly reorder paper time cards or badges.
- The timeQplus FaceVerify terminal also allows employees to clock in and out by using a proximity badge and/or the keypad PIN (any combination of facial-scan, badge, and/or PIN). Furthermore, employees can clock in or out via a networked PC using the timeQplus Software.
- timeQplus Software supports multiple and mixed terminals (Magnetic, Barcode, Proximity, Biometric). Allows your employees to punch in and out at different locations within your facility.
- Hours Summary
- Time Card Report
- Who is IN, Who is OUT Report
- Shifts Reports
- Holidays Report
- Time Card Approval
- Approaching Overtime
- Daily Totals By Day
- Daily Totals By Employee
- Employee Profiles Report
- System Rules Report
- Work Codes Total By Work Code
- Work Codes Total By Employee
timeQplus TQ600F FaceVerify Terminal
- Data input: Facial recognition, proximity badge, PIN entered via virtual keypad
- Data transfer options: Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB flash drive
- Display: Color TFT touch screen
- Language options: English, Spanish, French
- Memory capacity: Up to 100,000 transactions
- Battery backup: Built-in
- Dimensions (approx.): 2.2in. width X 4.8in. height x 1.3in. depth, weight about 3 lbs.
- Recommended operating temperature range: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
timeQplus FaceVerify bundle
Hands-free biometric verification. Employees clock in and out using facial recognition, a proximity badge, a PIN (or any combination of these) or via PC-punch. Using facial recognition, employees simply look at the terminal to clock in and out. This complete solution includes: timeQplus Network software for 50 employees (expandable up to 250 employees) and one TQ600F facial recognition biometric terminal kit.
2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Optional extended warranty may be purchased.