Eliminate Buddy Punching. Synel SY910 Face Recognition Biometric Time Clock
The Synel’s SY910 Facial Recognition Biometric Time Clock is a complete time attendance system using face recognition technology to instantly identify employees in seconds. It provides a touch-less, hygienic alternative to fingerprint and hand readers, while still eliminating "buddy punching". Employees simply look at the clock and within seconds they are identified and clocked in for work. Instantly identify users for look-and-go punching and access control. Plus, add additional levels of security and authentication to the facial recognition time clock by adding badge swipe and/or PIN entry. Use existing badges or start with a new set.
SYFace time clock use Duel Infrared Sensor Technology to identify users and cannot be fooled by two-dimensional imagery, twins, and more. The Synel’s SY910 uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network.
The clock can be programmed with nested functionality or with one/two-touch technology in addition to the look-and-go functionality. There are 6 programmable function keys plus in/out keys to help users manage additional data input like labor levels, departments, piece rate, tips, in addition to in/out for shifts, breaks and lunches.
This clock is also equipped with a USB port for easy data export. Not connected to a network? Pull clock data using a USB device easily from the clock itself. USB ports can offer other added capabilities, including hook up for printer, barcode scanner, etc. Ask your sales representative for custom solutions based on your needs.
A wide range of identification methods:
• Face recognition only.
• Face recognition + Code
• Proximity Card + Face Recognition
• Card or face recognition
• Only card
• Voice alert to direct the user
• Color display screen that guides and help to place the face for better performance.
Standard features include:
- Sleek, sloped design with wall mounting capability
- Security alarm/bell
- 4GB SD card
- USB port
- Numeric keypad
- Multiple verification/identification methods:
- Pin & Face
- Card & Face
- Card (standard, optional Mifare or HID)
- Card & Photo
- Data capacity: 200,000
- Security photo capacity: 200,000
- 12V DC power
- 3.5” TFT color screen
- Working temperature between 0-40 degrees Celsius
- User-defined Weigand 26/34 output
- Communication method: TCP/IP, USB host, WiFi
- Printer port/connection (RS-232)
- Built-in relay contact for door lock, door sensor, exit button, etc.
1 year warranty parts and labor