Web Punch Entry allows remote employees to clock IN/OUT through a web browser on their PC, smart phone or Web-enabled device. Managers can view GPS verification of an employee punch to authenticate employee punch location.
The TotalPass Small Business Premium Biometric does not require a subscription based service and there are no recurring or monthly fee.
Please Note: The new TotalPass Biometric comes with 15 pre-installed Web Punch Entry Licenses. Ideal for tracking employees who work off-site or at a remote location. Upgrade to a maximum of 50.
- Sold in sets of 5 employee licenses for a one-time cost. Maximum 50 employee licenses per system
- Licenses can be reused and reassigned to other employees, as desired. Allows designated employees from the employee list, to clock IN/OUT using a web browser
- Requires a network, or remote connection to support Web Punch Entry optional punch method
- IP Restriction Setup prevents time clock fraud
- GPS verification for employees using a smart phone or tablet device makes it ideal solution to track remote and mobile employees
Enhanced Transparency for Off-site Employees:
- Get accurate real-time employee punch data from employees working while traveling or at a remote location
- IP restrictions prevent employees from signing in from unauthorized locations
- Set sign IN/OUT zones (Revision Zones) by department with Rules Plus Upgrade
- Save on unnecessary costs
Save on Unnecessary Costs
- One time purchase, no monthly fees
- 5 employee licenses and will allow a maximum of 50 employees to clock IN/OUT using the Web browser interface
- IP address restrictions and GPS tracking (iPhones only) eliminate time clock fraud
Your time clock must be connected using the Ethernet connection, directly to your PC, network, or remotely over the Internet.
Please provide serial number to receive activation code.