XLS 21 V2 PIN Entry and RFID Time Recorder
NO Monthly Fees!
The Compumatic XLS 21 V2 time & Attendance System combines easy to use PIN entry or RFID proximity badges.
Download data via wired or wireless (Wi-Fi) TCP/IP network, or USB drive.
The included CompuTime 101 Software has flexible calculation rules that meet the needs of most small and medium size businesses, many reports to analize punches and hours worked, and dozens of export to popular payroll software including ADP, Paychex, Quickbooks, and more....
Key Hardware Features
TCP/IP:Wired port for direct connection to a router, hub, or switch. Both static and DHCP addressing is supported.
WIFI: Integrated wireless Ethernet, 2.4GHz band, IEEE80211b/g/h standard WPA security.
Both static and DHCP addressing is supported.
USB: Thumb drive punch downloading available for offline operation.
RFID: Built in proximity reader compatible with cards or fobs for easy punching
Color LCD: Easy to navigate color menu
XLS 21 V2 PIN Entry Package*
- 25 employee CompuTime 101 software included
- TCPIP Ethernet & Wireless Wi-Fi communication
- USB port for flash drive data download (flash drive not included)
- Relay for external signal control or door lock
- Package includes 6' TCPIP cable, power supply, wall mount
* RFID prox cards and FOBs available, sold separately
XLS 21 v2 Hardware Features
- 1 year hardware warranty
- Use as a pin entry clock or with proximity badge cards or proximity keychain fobs
- All XLS 21 clocks are “proximity enabled” and will work with proximity badge cards or fobs, even if they are purchased separately
- Built in battery backup protects data in memory (including punches and employees) in the event of power loss
- High capacity punch memory stores up to 50000 transactions between downloads
- Constant computer connection is not required
- 30000 user capacity
- Wired and wireless TCP/IP communication and USB drive download (usb drive sold separately)
- Optional USB flash drive download (usb drive and adapter cable sold separately)
- Password protection for both hardware & software prevents tampering
CompuTime101 Software Features
- 90 days free software setup support
- 25 employee capacity standard (upgrade at any time to 50, 100, 250, or unlimited)
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Monthly pay periods supported
- Unlimited punches per day
- Unlimited departments
- Overtime calculation available by day or week
- Add benefit hours such as sick, vacation, personal, etc… or add your own custom hour types
- Gross wage calculations
- Shift rule available with the following settings:
In and out revision zones to control unauthorized overtime
Automatic lunch deduction
(* Upgrade to Professional for more shifts and calculation rules)
- Easily add or correct punches
- Automatic data backup
- Manage multiple clocks from one software
- Numerous detail and summary reports available
- Report by pay period or custom date range
- Reports are filterable by employee, department, shift, clock site
- 30+ Color coded reports for easy viewing
- Audit reports for added/edited/deleted punches
- 50+ Payroll exports included (QuickBooks, ADP, Paychex, and more...)