DR2500 Touch-Free Voice Control and
Facial Recognition Time Clock with *Temperature Reader
- Completely Touch-Free Punch Flow
- Voice-Controlled Punching
- Facial Recognition Authentication
- RFID and PIN Punching
- Offline Mode
- Temperature Reader
uAttend was built for businesses like yours that need a reliable, easy-to-use, affordable time, attendance, & scheduling system. The DR2500 features a facial recognition scanner, voice controlled functions, and a built-in temperature reader right on the clock. Cloud connected via WiFi or LAN, the DR2500 will securely store your punches, even during temporary internet outages, and automatically the send data to the cloud once connectivity is restored.
Call us at 800-846-3256 to schedule a FREE demonstration today!
Safer Workforce Management
with Ease and Sophistication
Advanced Voice-Controlled Punching
Voice recognition supports basic and advanced time clock functions. Punch in
and out for shifts, breaks, lunches, department transfers and job tracking with
simple voice commands!
Facial Recognition Identification
Advanced facial recognition offers quick and easy identification while elim-
inating the risk of buddy punching. RFID and PIN options are also supported.
Built-In Temperature Reader and Lockout Threshold
Manage workplace safety by recording your employees’ temperature as part of
your punch flow. Designate a temperature lockout threshold and the time clock
will prevent punching for employees that meet or exceed this number.
Eliminate Shared Surfaces
Voice controlled punching eliminates the time clock as a commonly shared surface, giving you more control over workplace safety.
Plug ’n Play All Day
Flexible connection options including Wi-Fi and LAN make setup a breeze. Offline
mode provides added security by storing punches and syncing with the cloud when connection is reestablished.
Powerful Cloud Support
The DR series time clocks are backed by versatile cloud software, enabling
automation of time and attendance processes from punch to payroll.
Monthly Subscription Required
The DR series time clocks require an affordable monthly subscription. The time
clock will not function without a subscription. Enjoy access to the uAttend cloud
and mobile app, lifetime warranty on hardware, lifetime data storage, free soft-
ware upgrades, and unlimited customer and technical support Monday-Friday.
Subscriptions start as low as $22/mo.
- Gain insights towards cost-effective scheduling with real-time overtime alerts when employees approach or meet overtime.
- Eliminate buddy punching when employees clock in or out with facial recognition or RFID card.
- Speed up the payroll process by exporting data when employees take a break, lunch, and perform a job transfer right from the clock.
- Meet your business needs by tracking a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period.
- Affordable monthly subscription required and includes lifetime free replacements and unlimited access to customer support 5 days a week.
Environments for Best Voice Recognition Optimization
In order to best utilize the voice-control feature, we recommend placing the time clock in a room with low to medium background noise.
The uAttend Employee Management System combines Internet ready devices with powerful web-based software in order to give you the flexibility and accuracy you need to manage your employee’s time and attendance.
The system includes:
Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment employees any way you like!
Overtime – Weekly, Daily, and 7th Day Options
Revision Zones – Eliminate employees clocking in early and out late to earn OT
Lock Out Zones – Eliminate punches when you don’t want them
Who’s In Board – See your work force status in real time!
Punch Notifications – Get emails any time any employee punches
Accruals – Track vacation, sick, and other accruals
Punch Rounding – Select from several options
Automatic Lunch Deductions – Customizable for your requirements
Time Card Approvals – 3 levels of authority to use at your discretion
Email Time Cards to Employees – Daily, weekly, or once per pay period
Multiple Time Zones – Set time zones to the employee level
Automatic Break Additions – Stay in compliance with all paid break regulations
Holidays – Track holidays as paid and set pay codes based on working
Pay Period Options – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly
View & Print Time Cards in Batches – Look at cards one at a time or in batches
Summary Reports – Data ready to be used for payroll
Reports – Run time reports by employee, department, or system wide
Exports – Dozens of payroll exports supported, including ADP®, Paychex®, and Quickbooks®
Self Service Online Help – Find the information you need, when you need it.
Much, much, more! – Online system means new features and upgrades are easily added to the system!
The software is supported by uAttend customer service team that is available by phone M – F 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific.
Affordable Plans for any Small Business
All monthly cloud account plans are designed for two time clocks, one administrator, and unlimited data exports in .csv format. Add $10 per month
for each additional time clock over two. Add $6 per month for each additional
administrator over one. Add $5 per month for data exports in formats other
than .csv. Plus tax where applicable.
How does the system work?
Time Clock Options
* Workwell is not advertising its products for use in the medical industry or for medical purposes. Our products are not intended to diagnose or exclude contagions such as COVID-19, SARS, or any other medical condition and should not be used as such. Our products are intended to serve as a first-line filter by assisting an organization and its employees in identifying those employees who may have an elevated body temperature. While our products may archive readings for reporting and audit purposes, it is solely the responsibility of the organization to communicate the use of the information to its employees, to obtain any necessary consent from its employees and to determine how the information is used. The organization should not rely solely on our products for making such a determination. Various environmental and methodological factors can impact thermal imaging; therefore, the readings from our products should not be relied upon as the sole determinant of a person’s body temperature. Competent medical advice and further checks should be sought if there are concerns regarding an employee’s health or possible illness. Workwell hereby disclaims all liability with respect to the conditions and limitations described in this paragraph.